Week of 7/6: Decorated Pages!

July 07, 2015

Hey guys! Lately I have been really craving sweets (more than usual!), so to help fulfill a bit of the mental craving (if that's even a thing?) I decided to do a sweets themed week!


While I was on vacation a while back, I was in a gift shop and I spotted these adorable puffy sweets stickers, which I knew I had to grab for a weekly spread, so all of the stickers pictured above are from that set.  I love the bitten donut!  The yellow tape used in the header is thin washi I received in my Giveaway Haul from Miss Puff.  The multi-colored confetti-like tape used in the bottom header is from a washi sample I got from Interrobang Designs in a giveaway package.  The bookmark is made by me from some glitter scrapbook paper.

That's it for today!  Thank you for reading!  Make sure to comment below to tell me what you think of this week's set-up!


2 comments :