Week of 6/29: Decorated Pages!

June 30, 2015

Hey guys!  4th of July is almost here, which means it's time to make some Patriotic Planner Pages! I'm not sure if I have mentioned this or not, but I am a student in art school, so lately I have been trying to add my artistic skills into my planner to help an interesting decoration element to it.  So this week, instead of using stickers, I actually doodled little pictures in!


For the header, I used plaid deco tape I received from my giveaway haul from Miss Puff.  For the bottom of the pages and also the labels in the header, I used red skinny washi tape.  For the paperclip page marker, I made a tassel out of embroidery thread on a paperclip.  The American flag, the fireworks, and the 4th of July banner are all doodles I did in ink and colored pencil.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you all liked this weeks set-up and make sure to comment and tell me what you think!  Also make sure to enter my giveaway here!  Only 5 days left!

No comments :

Post a Comment