Imagine your next week is going to be a total chaos of events and errands, (but who knows, it might already be like that) and the first thing you do is open up your planner, only to find a mess in the front. After this, you feel discouraged to continue on further in the rest of your planner, and instead you just write down your schedule on a stray notepad just laying around.
To conclude: the front of your planner has to be pleasing to you, or else you will be discouraged from continuing on in your planner. Think of the front of your planner like the beginning of a book, if you don't like the way it starts, you may not want to finish it. That's why I have decided to perfect the front of my planner, and here it is:
Ta da! What do you think? Now just in case you were interested in anything that I have in the front of my planner, here's what I used:
- Bow Paper Clip- Made by me, using the tutorial here
- Notepad- Flip Notes Refill pad
- Layered Pocket- Made by me, using the tutorial here
- Washi Tape on Layered Pocket- HeroNeo? Click here
- Eiffel Tower Sticker Flake- World of Kawaii Etsy Shop (click here)
- Fish Sticker- Unknown
So that wraps up today's post! Make sure to comment below and tell me what you think!